Dubarry Rosemead Sweater - Chalk
Our Rosmead sweater is a real winner as the temperature drops and sweaters become a must. The combination yarn is designed to give an extremely soft feel on the skin, stretch and move with your body yet retain its shape and resist pilling. Without the bulk of more chunky sweaters it layers up perfectly and can be zipped up fully or have a folded down collar to suit your look
- 52% Viscose, 26% Stretch Polyester (PBT), 22% Nylon yarn for a soft, silky feel and comfort
- Viscose, made from wood pulp, is sustainable and fully biodegradable
- Stretch polyester provides superior comfort and shape retention
- Nylon improves durability and enhances pill resistance
- Substantial 7gg jersey knit body
- Raglan Sleeve with fully fashioned armhole
- Rib knit collar, hem and cuffs
- Classic Dubarry branding
- Machine washable
|2nd Class Signed for (approximately 3-5 days) - £100.00 and up
|2nd Class Signed for (approximately 3-5 days) - £0.01 to £99.99
Our dispatch cut-off time is 2pm, orders placed after this time will be processed on the following working day.
Please note, orders placed on Bank Holidays will not be processed until the next working day.
PLEASE NOTE - FOR CHRISTMAS 2023 DELIVERIES ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 18TH DECEMBER 2023 FOR GUARANTEED ROYAL MAIL DELIVERY.