Schoffel Ptarmigan Tweed Coat - Windsor Tweed
Where tradition meets technology, the Ptarmigan Tweet Coat in Windsor Tweed provides the perfect staple to any English Gentleman's wardrobe. Benefiting from 100% lambswool and British milled tweed a GORE-TEX® lining allows the wearer to be completely waterproof whilst still wearing customary tweed on the shooting field. A high loft insulation and adjustable storm cuffs guarantee complete warmth on the coldest of days whilst the technology found in the coat ensure complete breathability throughout the day. A Teflon® finish repels both moisture and stains ensuring durability for years to come. Retainers straps and large bellows pockets allow for storage of a large number of cartridges whilst the coat also features two internal security pockets for personal belongings.
Pair this traditional shooting coat with a matching Tweed Cap in Windsor Tweed for the ultimate shooting attire.
- 100% British milled tweed
- Sport cut for ultimate lift
- Highly durable GORE-TEX® Z-liner behind the tweed
- 100% pure lambswool
- 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- High loft insulation
- Moisture and stain repellent Teflon® finish
- Durable cotton canvas trim
- Retainer straps for easy cartridge access
- Large bellows cartridge pockets with drainage holes
- Microfleece hand warming pockets
- Two inside zip security pockets
- Two-way YKK zip at front
- Elasticated and adjustable storm cuffs
- Machine washable
2nd Class Signed for (approximately 3-5 days) - £100.00 and up
2nd Class Signed for (approximately 3-5 days) - £0.01 to £99.99
1st Class Signed for (approximately 1-2 days) - £0.01 and up
Our dispatch cut-off time is 4pm, orders placed after this time will be processed on the following working day.
Please note, orders placed on Bank Holidays will not be processed until the next working day.