Schoffel Ptarmigan Tweed Shooting Coat - Buckingham Tweed
A traditional tweed shooting coat with all the modern technology you would ever need. The Ptarmigan Tweed Coat in Buckingham Tweed is the traditional style worn on the shooting field. Crafted from lambswool woven in a British mill. This timeless piece also features a GORE-TEX® Z-liner which not only waterproofs the jacket but also ensures it is windproof and highly breathable. A Teflon® finish gives this coat a stain and moisture repellent finish ensuring it stays
Retainer straps, bellows pockets and a sporting cut ensure this coat is perfectly suited to the shooting field to allows for maximum cartridge retention and ultimate lift in the arm. Microfleece lined pockets gives you space to keep hands warm on chilly days.
- 100% British milled tweed
- Sport cut for ultimate lift
- Highly durable GORE-TEX® Z-liner behind the tweed
- 100% pure lambswool
- 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- High loft insulation
- Moisture and stain repellent Teflon® finish
- Durable cotton canvas trim
- Retainer straps for easy cartridge access
- Large bellows cartridge pockets with drainage holes
- Microfleece hand warming pockets
- Two inside zip security pockets
- Two-way YKK zip at front
- Elasticated and adjustable storm cuffs
- Machine washable
2nd Class Signed for (approximately 3-5 days) - £75.00 and up
2nd Class Signed for (approximately 3-5 days) - £0.01 to £74.99
1st Class Signed for (approximately 1-2 days) - £0.01 and up
Our dispatch cut-off time is 4pm, orders placed after this time will be processed on the following working day.
Please note, orders placed on Bank Holidays will not be processed until the next working day.